During Lent, food will be collected for the Food Cupboard at the Salvation Army on a weekly basis. Each week we will ask for a specific food item. However, as in the past, all food items will be appreciated. The most needed items are listed for the collection.
- Week of February 18th Peanut Butter
- Week of February 25th Hamburger Helper
- Week of March 4th Cereal
- Week of March 11th Macaroni and Cheese
- Week of March 18th Canned Meat (especially tuna)
- Week of March 25th Spaghetti Sauce
“I was hungry and you gave me food…Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of them who are members of my family, you did it to me.” Mathew 26:35 & 40